Marketing and Administration Executive
We are seeking a dynamic and passionate person to join our tight-knit team.
This part-time role (0.4 EFT - two days per week) will provide invaluable support across marketing, development and administration functions.
Due to an internal promotion, this role has become vacant and extended to include support to the Marketing and Development Manager. The role is varied, challenging and there is much opportunity to make it your own.
To support the Marketing and Development Manager by assisting with marketing, development and administrative aspects of running the company.
- Assist with the production of marketing material.
- Maintain and update the Pinchgut Opera website.
- Update Pinchgut Opera’s social media.
- Database management.
- Assist and coordinate cross-promotion opportunities.
- Prepare monthly marketing communications.
- General office administration duties.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills to meet multiple deadlines.
- Experience with managing social media platforms.
- The ability to contribute to a close-knit team environment whilst also working independently.
- Experience working in an arts organisation as part of a team.
- Experience in creating marketing and promotional material.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to maintain good working systems.
- Personable and a good communicator.
- Familiarity with music and/or opera.
- Creative thinker, good problem solver and shows initiative.
Applications that do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.
To express your interest in this role please send a cover letter and CV by 19 February 2018 to: email@example.com.
You can view the full position description here