Marketing and Administration Executive
Pinchgut Opera has built an enviable reputation over the last sixteen years as an innovative opera company that puts the music at the core of everything it does. It is fuelled by passion, commitment to an art form and the engagement of its audiences.
Reporting to the Marketing and Development Manager and working as part of a small, tight-knit team, the role provides invaluable support across Marketing, Development and Administration functions. The role is 0.4 EFT (two days per week) however can also be worked flexibly across three shorter days per week if suited.
The role is varied, challenging and there is much opportunity to make it your own.
RANGE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the production of marketing material including flyers, brochures, posters, concert programs and advertisements.
- Maintain and update the Pinchgut Opera website in a timely and effective manner.
- Update Pinchgut Opera’s social media: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, Youtube. This includes researching, scheduling and reporting on content
- Maintain and update the Pinchgut Opera database and Tessitura. This includes but is not limited to pulling lists for communication pieces and updating donor details.
- Work with the Marketing and Development Manger to create monthly eDMs to our database including sourcing content and liaising with departments for approval
- Assist and coordinate cross-promotion opportunities with other arts organisations
- Compile record of publicity
- Collate audience feedback after each concert.
- Assist the Marketing and Development Manager in delivering Pinchgut Opera’s two annual appeal campaigns each year, one in May, another in November. This includes creating communication pieces, monitoring responses, preparing thank you letters and engaging with donors though this process.
- Assist the Marketing and Development Manager in delivering a number of patron and partner events throughout the year. This includes compiling and managing guest lists, issuing invitations and receiving replies and assisting in event planning and execution.
- Assist with banking cheques and donations receipts.
- Administer Pinchgut LIVE CD requests including shipment of CD’s.
Support General Manager, Artistic Manager and Operations Manager and Marketing and Development Manager:
- General administration duties – including answering the phone, record and reply to phone messages, receive and deal with incoming email messages, requests for information
- Track and dispatch CDs purchased online
- Assist in preparing annual report with General Manager
- Monitor stationery supplies
- General filing
- Answer telephone as needed
- Score printing and binding
- Preparing and issuing artist/crew contracts
- Assistance with artists as required
- Assistance with artist/crew paperwork as required including preparing Visa’s for visiting artists
- Assistance with travel and accommodation as required
- Attend Board meetings (four per year) and prepare minutes
- Assist in preparing and distributing Board Papers for Board Meetings
This range of responsibilities is not exhaustive and you may also be asked to complete variations on these tasks from time to time.